Hi,

Well, maybe there's a missunderstanding my side, but i'm trying setup the dense support. And i am bit confused how it turns out / it does not do what i expect he should do.
If i define a dense support, i expect that the dense support will be printed right under the model. The printer will print the lines over this dense support for better looking. Well, for some reason, which i cannot explain, there's a big GAP Offset of 5 Layers (0.5mm) between the Dense Support and the model, which will let the model looks bad after finishing.

For More Details:
Best video service

Hi, Well, maybe there's a missunderstanding my side, but i'm trying setup the dense support. And i am bit confused how it turns out / it does not do what i expect he should do. If i define a dense support, i expect that the dense support will be printed right under the model. The printer will print the lines over this dense support for better looking. Well, for some reason, which i cannot explain, there's a big GAP Offset of 5 Layers (0.5mm) between the Dense Support and the model, which will let the model looks bad after finishing. For More Details: [url=https://jobs.vidzzy.com/hire-best-video-production-service/]Best video service[/url]

Do google search regarding it because the same thing happened with me and I found the answer on internet.

Do google search regarding it because the same thing happened with me and I found the answer on internet.

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft