Errors can occur while downloading or installing McAfee Activate and your web browser will try to use outdates temporary files and cookies when you will open mcafee.com/activate .
In order to fix this error, you need to delete your temporary files and cookies when you browse www.mcafee.com/activate on chrome. To fix this you have to follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Open chrome
- Click the menu icon, visible at the top right corner
- Click on “More tools” option
- Click on “Clear browsing data”
- In the “Clear browsing data, you have to select Browsing history, Download History, Cached images and files and “Cookies and other site data” options.
- Now select the Clear browsing data
- Close Chrome
Now reopen chrome