Hii..

In recent years, we've started to notice that the most (with the exception of few) "AAA" games don't offer as much content they you'd expect from a 60$ game. Most of these games also play it safe by rehashing 7th gen formula (Cover based shooting, Detective Vision, Scripted Events, QTEs etc). These games also lack replay value. On other hand you have small indie games made by handful of people. Some of them are great, others just try hard to be "Art Pieces". Then you have something between those two extremes. The games that we call "Mid-tier" or "AA". Seems like these games have best of both worlds. On one hand you have game play heavy design of smaller budget games and on other hand you have decent technology of bigger budget games. I found these games to be more enjoyable in recent years. Games like these used to be considered as "AAA" in old days and now term "AAA" is usually used for games with celebrity voice acting, hundreds of millions of dollars marketing, on rail campaigns, Tacked on multi players, Paid DLCs, Pre-Order bonuses and no replay value AT ALL. Basically, all style no substance. When I look at these games, I think of two words... "Cash Grab".

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://bit.ly/2H5dTHF
Blockchain Application Examples

Thanks!

Hii.. In recent years, we've started to notice that the most (with the exception of few) "AAA" games don't offer as much content they you'd expect from a 60$ game. Most of these games also play it safe by rehashing 7th gen formula (Cover based shooting, Detective Vision, Scripted Events, QTEs etc). These games also lack replay value. On other hand you have small indie games made by handful of people. Some of them are great, others just try hard to be "Art Pieces". Then you have something between those two extremes. The games that we call "Mid-tier" or "AA". Seems like these games have best of both worlds. On one hand you have game play heavy design of smaller budget games and on other hand you have decent technology of bigger budget games. I found these games to be more enjoyable in recent years. Games like these used to be considered as "AAA" in old days and now term "AAA" is usually used for games with celebrity voice acting, hundreds of millions of dollars marketing, on rail campaigns, Tacked on multi players, Paid DLCs, Pre-Order bonuses and no replay value AT ALL. Basically, all style no substance. When I look at these games, I think of two words... "Cash Grab". Please help. I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. References:- https://bit.ly/2H5dTHF [Blockchain Application Examples](https://blog.advids.co/20-video-marketing-examples-from-blockchain-applications-and-solutions/) Thanks!

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft