It’s Day Four since the non-call heard ’round the world Tre'Quan Smith Jersey 2019 , and the NFL has yet to say anything about it. By the weekend, the league could be saying something about it, indirectly.The video that shows Rams defensive back Nickell Robey-Coleman interfering with Saints receiver Tommylee Lewis as the ball approaches also shows Robey-Coleman make helmet-to-helmet contact with a receiver in a defenseless posture. Despite not being flagged, Robey-Coleman could be fined for the illegal hit to a defenseless player.If the league office fines Robey-Coleman, the league will necessarily be admitting that a flag should have been thrown.The admission could become even more explicit, if Robey-Coleman appeals. In cases like this New Orleans Saints Patrick Robinson Jersey , a player who gets fined without being flagged will argue that the absence of a flag proves he shouldn’t be fined. And that will force the league to say, within the confines of the appeal, that the flag erroneously wasn’t thrown.The machinations of the league’s internal appeal processes remain a far cry from a public statement acknowledging error. But that may be the closest the league ever comes to making that acknowledgement. Unless senior V.P. of officiating Al Riveron decides to tackle the missed call in an official video addressing the various calls that cry out for explanation from Championship Sunday. Drew Brees turned 40 earlier this month. His age leads to conjecture about whether he has missed on his last best chance to win another ring with the loss at home in the NFC Championship Game.Brees, though, posted an uplifting message to Saints fans on Instagram on Monday. “This will make us strong; this will bond us tighter,” Brees wrote.Brees obviously remains disappointed but also sounds hopeful in his post: “I鈥檝e spent this last week navigating the heartache and disappointment from the game. Some things within our control and some outside our control that caused us to fall short. So much of our motivation is to represent the Who Dat Nation with determination and resiliency. We want to play for you Womens Patrick Robinson 2019 Jersey , fight for you, and win for you. You deserve that. The longer I play I realize that we truly are one heartbeat with our fans. Our success is your success. Our disappointment is your disappointment. We are inspired by one another to accomplish things far greater than what we could ever do on our own. “Everything that has ever happened to this community, we have bonded together, galvanized and leaped forward every time. The frustration we feel now can be channeled in the same way. Pour that passion and emotion into your families and communities. Inspire others with your focus & determination and positive outlook. This will make us stronger, this will bond us tighter, this will be a source for our success in the future.“There is no place like New Orleans. There is no community like ours. No fans like the Who Dat Nation. I refuse to let this hold us down. I refuse to let this create any negativity or resentment. I embrace the challenge. “So keep your chin up Cheap Patrick Robinson Youth Jersey , hold your head high, puff your chest out because WE are the Who Dat Nation and WE will always persevere.”

It’s Day Four since the non-call heard ’round the world [url=http://www.saintsjerseyproshop.com/trequan-smith-jersey/]Tre'Quan Smith Jersey 2019[/url] , and the NFL has yet to say anything about it. By the weekend, the league could be saying something about it, indirectly.The video that shows Rams defensive back Nickell Robey-Coleman interfering with Saints receiver Tommylee Lewis as the ball approaches also shows Robey-Coleman make helmet-to-helmet contact with a receiver in a defenseless posture. Despite not being flagged, Robey-Coleman could be fined for the illegal hit to a defenseless player.If the league office fines Robey-Coleman, the league will necessarily be admitting that a flag should have been thrown.The admission could become even more explicit, if Robey-Coleman appeals. In cases like this [url=http://www.saintsjerseyproshop.com/patrick-robinson-jersey/]New Orleans Saints Patrick Robinson Jersey[/url] , a player who gets fined without being flagged will argue that the absence of a flag proves he shouldn’t be fined. And that will force the league to say, within the confines of the appeal, that the flag erroneously wasn’t thrown.The machinations of the league’s internal appeal processes remain a far cry from a public statement acknowledging error. But that may be the closest the league ever comes to making that acknowledgement. Unless senior V.P. of officiating Al Riveron decides to tackle the missed call in an official video addressing the various calls that cry out for explanation from Championship Sunday. Drew Brees turned 40 earlier this month. His age leads to conjecture about whether he has missed on his last best chance to win another ring with the loss at home in the NFC Championship Game.Brees, though, posted an uplifting message to Saints fans on Instagram on Monday. “This will make us strong; this will bond us tighter,” Brees wrote.Brees obviously remains disappointed but also sounds hopeful in his post: “I鈥檝e spent this last week navigating the heartache and disappointment from the game. Some things within our control and some outside our control that caused us to fall short. So much of our motivation is to represent the Who Dat Nation with determination and resiliency. We want to play for you [url=http://www.saintsjerseyproshop.com/patrick-robinson-jersey/]Womens Patrick Robinson 2019 Jersey[/url] , fight for you, and win for you. You deserve that. The longer I play I realize that we truly are one heartbeat with our fans. Our success is your success. Our disappointment is your disappointment. We are inspired by one another to accomplish things far greater than what we could ever do on our own. “Everything that has ever happened to this community, we have bonded together, galvanized and leaped forward every time. The frustration we feel now can be channeled in the same way. Pour that passion and emotion into your families and communities. Inspire others with your focus & determination and positive outlook. This will make us stronger, this will bond us tighter, this will be a source for our success in the future.“There is no place like New Orleans. There is no community like ours. No fans like the Who Dat Nation. I refuse to let this hold us down. I refuse to let this create any negativity or resentment. I embrace the challenge. “So keep your chin up [url=http://www.saintsjerseyproshop.com/patrick-robinson-jersey/]Cheap Patrick Robinson Youth Jersey[/url] , hold your head high, puff your chest out because WE are the Who Dat Nation and WE will always persevere.”

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft